So many blogger challenges, so little time! But as I participated in the 2013 version of this challenge, I just knew I had to do this one.
I again decided to go with a classic, the 1972 musical film Cabaret. It’s shocking how relevant the message of this musical still is, even after all these years.
I didn’t attempt to do an exact copy of the original poster. Because there seem to have been a lot of different versions over the years. But hopefully my attempt does get the overall look right.
- Hair – Truth (truth.hawkes)
- Head – Lelutka (jadenart)
- Body – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Skin applier – the Skinnery (umazuma.metaluna)
- Eyeshadow – Blacklace (gemini.galatea)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Izzie’s (izzie.button)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Jerboa tail (nadi.vemo)
- Whiskers – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Hat – Deadwool (masa.plympton)
- Necklace – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Teddy – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Stockings – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel)—>Freebie
- Shoes – G-Field (cerberus.noel)
- Chair with poses – irrie’s Dollhouse (irrie.ember) —>Freebie@SLMarketplace