… for Strawberry Singh’s Second Life Movie Poster Challenge 2016.
So many blogger challenges, so little time! But as I participated in the 2013 version of this challenge, I just knew I had to do this one.
I again decided to go with a classic, the 1972 musical film Cabaret. It’s shocking how relevant the message of this musical still is, even after all these years.
I didn’t attempt to do an exact copy of the original poster. Because there seem to have been a lot of different versions over the years. But hopefully my attempt does get the overall look right.
- Hair – Truth (truth.hawkes)
- Head – Lelutka (jadenart)
- Body – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Skin applier – the Skinnery (umazuma.metaluna)
- Eyeshadow – Blacklace (gemini.galatea)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Izzie’s (izzie.button)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Jerboa tail (nadi.vemo)
- Whiskers – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Hat – Deadwool (masa.plympton)
- Necklace – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Teddy – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Stockings – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel)—>Freebie
- Shoes – G-Field (cerberus.noel)
- Chair with poses – irrie’s Dollhouse (irrie.ember) —>Freebie@SLMarketplace
Posted in Free stuff, Monday Memes
Tagged Blacklace, Deadwool, FishyStrawberry, G Field, irrie'sDollhouse, Izzie's, Jerboa tail, Lelutka, Maxi Gossamer, OTCR, Poetic colors, Second Life, Slink, Sn@tch, the Skinnery, Truth, Urban Dare
… week 19 of the Alphabet Challenge.
And… I’m digging out old stuff again.
Not much more to say really. Mainly old stuff… from my inventory… put together… starting with an S… somewhere.
- Hair – !SYDS! (serenite.stransky) – Kyrie – Espresso
- Skin – Tuli (tuli.asturias) – Sayuri – VIP group special
- Skirt – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel) – Chicago Mini Skirt – White
- Shirt – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel) – Wrapped Top – White
- Vest – So Many Styles (irie.campese) – Knit Cozy Sweater – Rose
- Socks – JANE (janie.marlowe) – Sassy socks – Blush
- Necklace – Southpaw (phedre.rossini) – Hippy Stones
- Boots – Sakide (kinu.mayako) – Ugg Snow Boots – White
- Pose – Status (gidge.uriza) – Meet2
… week 18 of the Alphabet Challenge.
After last week’s struggle with Q, I thought R would be easy…
Well, it was easier. But I still ended up with a bit of an eclectic outfit. Like I just got home from a day at the office, felt a bit cold and threw on the first sweater I could find. But at least I didn’t have to do any cheating this week.
All of the things I’m wearing are old and some are past hunt gifts and freebies. So most of this stuff won’t be available any more.
- Hoodie with hair – Reek (riq.graves) – Laundry Day Hoodie – Green
- Skin – Grixdale (tyr.rozenblum) – Teagan 2 – Honey – Ripple
- Shirt – Mischief (janie.marlowe) – Rock me, Roll me tank
- Skirt – Aura (tyr.rozenblum) – Bullet Proof – Ruffled Pencil Skirt
- Necklace – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel) – Rock On a Chain Necklace
- Shoes – Nardcotix (nardya.rousselot) – Rebekah Pumps – Liquorice
… week 14 of the Alphabet Challenge.
And my struggle through this blogger challenge continues. For N I dug out some more stuff, that has been in my inventory for ages.
The outfit is by Sn@tch and I have to admit I’ve got a bit of a love/hate relationship with Sn@tch items. Namely: I like them on everybody else, but I hate them on myself. Not sure why really, but they just never seem to look right when I wear them. Is my shape so very different? Or am I just being difficult… probably that, really…
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully) – Nayla
- Skin – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen) – Natalie
- Outfit – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel) – Nutcracker – Stumblebum Edition
- Shoes – Decoy (annette.voight) – Jully Boots – Navy