… a mesh head, that is. Something I thought I’d never do!
Yes, I got on the bandwagon and got myself one of the mesh heads by Lelutka. Karin to be precise.
Why, you ask?
First of all, I’d never tried a mesh head before. So there was certainly a bit of “Ooooh, new and shiny!!!” going on. Also, this head was simply the first one I liked the look of. Some others just weren’t my taste or they looked way too grumpy. (Being a mesh head is apparently annoying business.)
Second, I’d been kind of unhappy with my face lately (boy, does that sound shallow!) and I was looking for a change. I always felt my face looked fine from the front, but a bit scrunched up when view from the side. And my nose looked like one you can only have in RL if your last name is Jackson. Unfortunately I quickly discovered that I’m no good at making face shapes. So I tried mesh.
I have to admit, that getting a new face takes a bit of getting used to. And even though there are only 2 sliders for changing the shape of the head, I still fiddled around with them for days. But I like the end result. The only thing I didn’t like were the eyelashes that came with the head. I felt they looked like black toothpicks sticking out of my face. So I turned those off and used my own.
I think this new head might just be a keeper.
- Head – Lelutka (minnu.palen)
- Body – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Skin – Lara Hurley (lara.hurley)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Mon Cheri (freya.olivieri)
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Whiskers – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Necklace – Ingenue (betty.doyle)
- Shirt – MichaMi (milla.michinaga)
- Pose – E.ink (empty.inkpen)