Ms Singh recently had her birthday (belated happy birthday Berry!) And to celebrate this joyous event, she decided to ask us questions about death.
Yepp, you read that correctly: death.
Oh well, apart from taxes, it is the one thing you can be certain about. On to the questions:
- Do you ever think about dying? How do you expect you’ll die? – I don’t think about dying that often and that’s a concious choice. Why ponder about something you can’t control anyway? Just makes you unnecessarily depressed. As for how I expect to die? Hopefully something quick, so I’ll never know what hit me.
- Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it? – No, I don’t believe in any kind of afterlife. I know some people might find it shocking, but after I die I simply expect to be food for the worms.
- What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why? – A friend of mine once had a dream about a meteor hitting the earth. In it she was happily telling people: “Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt!” So I’ll go with a meteor apocalypse. And hoping my friend was right.
- How many times have you cheated death so far? – I cheated death twice so far. I’ve had a thrombosis and cancer. I’m still here and doing just fine. But 2003 was definitely not my favourite year…
- Which fictional villain would you be okay being killed by? – That was a difficult one, but I think I’ll go with Dracula. There is just something sexy about that neck-biting.
- If you’re murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever or do you give up that opportunity to leave and go to heaven/hell/Cancun? – Hmm, I don’t think I would want to be a poltergeist for all eternity. But I would love to haunt the culprits for a couple of years at least.
- Will you have done everything you have wanted by the time you die? – Probably not. I’m sure I’ll have forgotten something… Did I leave the gas on?
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Mon Cheri (freya.olivieri)
- Hands, feet and body – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Two Cats One Cup (sei.minuet)
- Sweater – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)—>@ The Cart Sale
- Skirt – Miel (miel.nirvana)
- Shoes – Lindy (delinda.abbot)
- Necklace – Glow Studio (jocelyn.anatine)
- Pose – BENT. (catherine.fairport)