… Week 3 of the SL DisneyBound Challenge.
Finally posting this one! I’ve had it finished, on my computer ready to go, but then I got distracted by Strawberry Singh’s Monday Meme’s. Oh well, I had already stated I’d do this challenge when I felt like it, so I guess I’m keeping my word!
- Hair – Wasabi Pills (missallsunday.lemon)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Mesh hands – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Sweater – M*Motion (mame.tunwarm)
- Pants – M*Motion (mame.tunwarm)
- Dress – Decoy (annette.voight)
- Boots – Elikatira (elikapeka.tiramisu)
- Bracelet – Hoorenbeek (limer.fredriksson)
Posted in SL DisneyBound Challenge
Tagged Decoy, Elikatira, Hoorenbeek, Lemon Tea, M*Motion, Maxi Gossamer, OTCR, Pink Fuel, Poetic colors, Second Life, SLDisneybound, Slink, Wasabi Pills
… week 14 of the Alphabet Challenge.
And my struggle through this blogger challenge continues. For N I dug out some more stuff, that has been in my inventory for ages.
The outfit is by Sn@tch and I have to admit I’ve got a bit of a love/hate relationship with Sn@tch items. Namely: I like them on everybody else, but I hate them on myself. Not sure why really, but they just never seem to look right when I wear them. Is my shape so very different? Or am I just being difficult… probably that, really…
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully) – Nayla
- Skin – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen) – Natalie
- Outfit – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel) – Nutcracker – Stumblebum Edition
- Shoes – Decoy (annette.voight) – Jully Boots – Navy
…week 52 of Luna Jubilee’s 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.
Week 52… it seemed so far away when I started this challenge a year ago.
When I started I was quite sure I would be finishing it (I can be stubborn that way). But I definitely didn’t expect to be blogging this last week. But I am, and it was absolutely this challenge, and the entire blogosphere it introduced me to, that can be blamed for that. Ofcourse that’s not all the color challenge means to me, but I need to leave something to babble about next week, right? Besides, I don’t want to get too emotional here. The challenge and it’s camaraderie was far too much fun to be writing this post in tears!
So what to say about this week’s look. Well, a friend of mine turned up in this outrageously cute Halloween outfit last week. I thought it looked great on her, but I couldn’t imagine myself wearing any of it. That was, until she turned around and revealed this black kitten dangling from the rim of her hat. It was part of the outfit, but I didn’t care. I knew I had to have that hat!
Paired with the traditional bits and pieces out of my inventory, this completes my last look for this challenge.
Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
Skin – Frick (fricka.morgath)
Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Hat – +NK+ (homura.static)
- Shirt – Tiny Bird (autumn.hykova)
- Skirt – Whippet&Buck (dakota.buck)
- Shoes – Decoy (annette.voight)
- Jewelry – Pididdle (brutus.martinek)
… week 8 of the Alphabet Challenge.
And H is for “Heck, I have nothing in my inventory that starts with H”.
So this week’s look is made up of stuff that had an H in it somewhere. I’m not really sure it goes together well. But I really ran out of options, so… this is it guys!
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic) – Wild Nothing – Honeycomb Roots
- Skin – Tuli (tuli.asturias) – Hope – pale/bl – Onyx
- Romper – JANE (janie.marlowe) – Needful things Romper – Honey
- Skirt – Sakide (kinu.mayako) – High Waisted Black Skirt – Blue
- Blazer – Decoy (annette.voight) –Hooded Blazer – Blue
- Tights – JANE (janie.marlowe) – Lil piggies tights – Cable knit- Honey
- Shoes with socks – Heart & Sole (bijoux.lefavre) – Lolita