… week 26 of the Alphabet Challenge.
I’ve finally made it! The very last letter of the Alphabet Challenge. Slightly delayed, I know…
Now this blogger challenge is done, I’m going to do something I’ve been putting off for way too long: clean-my-inventory. Morituri te salutant! … and all that. (yeah, I had to look that one up 😉 )
- Top – E! (eclectic.wingtips) – Zahra Dress – White
- Jeans – Maitreya (onyx.leshelle) – Zipper-Skinny Jeans – #8
- Shoes – Shiny Things (fallingwater.cellardoor) – Zimmy Flats – Faded denim
- Necklace – BedlaM (seatyn.magic) – Tetris Time Necklace – Zigzag
Not starting with a Z:
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Aura (tyr.rozenblum)
- Eyelashes – Gossamer Jewellery (maxi.gossamer)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Pose – Exposeur (rubystarlight.writer) —>@ Pose Fair
Posted in Alphabet Challenge, Pose Fair
Tagged Aura, BedlaM, E!, Exposeur, Gossamer Jewellery, Lamb, Lemon Tea, Maitreya, OTCR, Poetic colors, Pose Fair 2012, Shiny Things
… week 25 of the Alphabet Challenge.
I’m gonna party like it’s… 2009. That’s how long this particular dress and wig have been floating around my inventory. They match the letter, but that’s really the only nice thing I can say about them.
I sooo need to clean out my inventory…
- Hair – ETD (elikapeka.tiramisu) – Melinda – Black Yellow
- Skin – YS & YS (monicuzza.babenco) – Claire – NY TDR
- Dress – KC (niennra.kitsune) – Party baroque Dress – Yellow
- Shoes – YS & YS (monyka.benelli) – FeelFree Wrap – TDR
… week 24 of the Alphabet Challenge.
Yes, I’m dressed as a Christmas-themed bunny. Why? Because I had absolutely nothing in my inventory starting with X. Nothing at all. So I bought this bunny avatar on the SL Marketplace. I was desperate, OK?
Anyway, I really wanted to be done with this challenge. So today I threw all the remaining outfits together and I plan to post them in the next couple of days. And then I will never do an alphabet challenge again!
- Kattastrophe (katta.kattun) – X-mas Bunny
… week 23 of the Alphabet Challenge.
I took a little time away from this challenge, but I’m back now and ready to get to the finish. Just a couple more letters…
- Hair – Wasabi Pills (missallsunday.lemon) – Sachiko – Black coffee
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena) – Alyx – With Love Hunt – Nice (dkbrow)
- Shirt – Willow (weezey.warwillow) – Ricci Cardi – Canary
- Pants – coldLogic (coldlogic.resident) – Dailey – White
- Necklace – +:+WTG+:+ (tosy.xue) – Soul necklace
- Shoes – G-Field (cerberus.noel) – Alex – Patent – White
… week 22 of the Alphabet Challenge.
Another week, another letter of the alphabet. I won’t lie, I’ll be glad when we reach Z.
While this blogger challenge is interesting in a way, it just doesn’t leave me enough freedom to make truly satisfying looks. But because I’m as stubborn as a mule I…WILL… FINISH… IT!
- Hair – Vive9 (sanya.bilavio) – Bruna in Waldorf
- Skin – Frick (fricka.morgath) – Violet Alice – Blush – Dk Brows/Frex
- Dress – MichaM () – Vee – Black
- Tights – Veschi (alla.ruff) – Tintable tights – Burlap—>store closed?
- Shoes – Kookie (kookie.lemon) – Vo pumps – Mean —>no longer available
- Necklace – Bewildebeest (coyote.momiji) – Vine Necklace – silver/amethyst—>store closed
… week 21 of the Alphabet Challenge.
I wasn’t expecting it, but U proved to be a difficult letter. So I did what I usually do in such a situation: cheat.
One of the thing that doesn’t match this week’s letter is my hair. It’s the latest hair by Magika and it’s their first rigged-mesh hair. It’s called Length, for obvious reasons. It’s a bit quirky, with it being so long, but that’s what makes it interesting for me. It only comes in one size though, so getting the demo first is a must.
And now the things that actually have a U in it:
- Shirt – Acid&Mala (acido.ferraris) – Double Layer Top – Undershirt – Light Grey
- Skirt – M+M (fujiko.ling) – Denim skirt – Short – Used
- Boots – Elikatira (elikapeka.tiramisu) – Secret Boots – Umber
- Jewellery – Miel (miel.nirvana) – Uva Necklace
… week 20 of the Alphabet Challenge.
After taking a week off from this challenge, it is now time for T!
I’ve been struggling each week to put satisfying looks together, but this one came together pretty easily. Ofcourse I had to include something from my coldLogic collection. The choice wasn’t difficult, because only one item had a T in it’s name. Some digging in my inventory produced a black dress and some surprisingly fitting shoes.
Another week of alphabet-challenge has been survived!
- Hair – Truth (truth.hawkes) – Gabriel – Java
- Skin – Tres Blah (julliette.westerburg) – C88 Chic Skin – Tan/Dark brows
- Sweater – coldLogic (coldlogic) – top Watts – Toffee
- Dress – This is a Fawn (omgwtf.barbecue) – String Dress – Black —>Store Closed
- Shoes – Tee*fy (azure.electricteeth) – Astra Wedges – Checkered TDR