… is anyone still reading this?
Honestly, I’m not expecting anyone to read this. Because dead blogs don’t have readers. And I know this one was so dead it was starting to smell.
So why did I disappear off the face of the blogosphere? Well… it just kind of happened. A combination of Second Life burnout, computer problems and just being busy with other things. But I was starting to miss SL, and I have a new computer, so the neko is back!
The first thing I did when I got back inworld, was try the new mesh body I had been reading about. I like it quite a bit. But OMG what does it take long to alpha, HUD, attach and applier yourself into an outfit. I’m really not wearing any kind of amazing ensemble, but it took me ages to assemble.
- Hair – Wasabi Pills (missallsunday.lemon)
- Skin – Glam Affair (aida.ewing)
- Eyelashes – Mon Cheri (freya.olivieri)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Hands, feet and body – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Two Cats One Cup (sei.minuet)
- Tank and vest – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)—>@District 5
- Pants – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)—>@My Slink Obsession
- Shoes – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)—>@My Slink Obsession
- Necklace – Southpaw (phedre.rossini)
- Pose – E.ink (empty.inkpen)