… Week 1 of the SL DisneyBound Challenge.
Since I started this blog, I’ve done quite a few blogger challenges. But after the Color Challenge came to an end, it took me a while to find a challenge that appealed to me. I was a bit iffy about the DisneyBound Challenge at first, because I’m not a big Disney fan. But then I remembered just how much fun I had had making my Disney princesses-gone-hipsters look. So I went with it anyway.
Well, I was planning to go with it, before I went on my forced SL-hiatus. At the moment I’m already 3 months behind, so I’m not even going to try and catch up. I’ll just be posting these if and when I feel like it.
- Hair with hood – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyeliner – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Mesh hands – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)
- Belt – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Tights – G-Field (cerberus.noel)
- Boots – Lassitude & Ennui (jackal.ennui)
- Pose – Beetlebones (suetabulous.yootz)