… a new release I couldn’t resist.
New hair, with hood, with kitty ears… I tried to resist, honestly… Really, I did! Just not for a very long time… (Thanks again for the heads-up Xaqueline!)
I tried, for possibly the very first time, to do a close-up. I did make some attempts before, but for some reason my pictures just never came out right, and I deleted them immediately. Turns out that it wasn’t my fault, but a peculiarity of Second Life itself, as explained in this blog post. Pretty amazing how you can be in SL for years, and still learn new things.
Anyway, I also decided to get myself some of Slink’s mesh hands. They have been out for a while, but I still hadn’t decided if I really needed them or not. But since avatar hands look so bad (and I was tired of editing them in pictures to look good), I got them anyway. Still not sure if I made my hands large enough though…
- Hair with hood – Magika (sabina.gully)—>New
- Skin – Leafy (kaethe.dyrssen)
- Mesh hands – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – fri.day (darling.monday)
- Pants – Auxiliary (tyr.rozenblum)
- Collar – Cobrahive (chikane.kaligawa)
- Necklace – Ellabella (ellantha.larsson)
- Shoes – Absolution (aurora.deischer)
- Pose – *.amato.* (haruhi.amaterasu)