… a Look of the Day.
Lately I’ve been spending a lot less time inworld. This has happened before in the almost 6 years I’ve been in Second Life now. There are months where I spend loads of time online and months where I log in… and log out again. Right now, I log in, feed my (greatly reduced in numbre btw) herd of cats, read notices… and log out. Or SL logs me out, that happens a lot too.
Basically, what I’m saying, is that the blog might be a bit more quiet from now on. I’ll be around though. I’m still enjoying SL and blogging too much to say goodbye to it completely!
On to what I’m wearing. Well… it’s a sweater with a cat on it. I couldn’t resist. I apologize.
You might also be wondering why my tail is wrapped around my leg (probably not, but I’ll explain anyway). It’s a new rigged-mesh tail I bought at the SL Marketplace. It looks a bit weird when you’re simply walking around, but for pictures I do think it works. Especially because in the pose I was using here, my normal tail disappeared into the wall.
The tail comes in a black and a white version and it’s mod, so you can tint it. Which is exactly what I did.
- Hair – pr!tty (karla.marama)
- Skin – the body co. (thebodyco.resident)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Hyperborea (serbitar.nemeth)—>@SL Marketplace
- Sweater – Le fil cassé (jacinda.jaxxon)
- Tights – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Shoes with socks – Heart & Sole (bijoux.lefavre)—>Store closed
- Pose – aDORKable (adorkable.peapod)