… week 52 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
So here it is finally. Somewhere between Christmas-diner and “oliebollen”, I managed to put together the very last Color Challenge-look. And I’m not sentimental about it, I just happen to be cutting onions.
I’m definitely going to be missing this challenge. Afterall, this blog has never been without it. So I guess I’ll have to be a big girl now and be a regular blogger all on my own… or find a new challenge… or start one of my own. Time will tell I suppose.
In any case, a big thank-you to Luna Jubilee for leading the Color Challenge, not just for one, but for two years! It’s been an amazing time 🙂
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Frick (fricka.morgath)—>In-store huntgift
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – Hucci (eboni.khan)
- Belt – So Many Styles (irie.campese)
- Boots – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Pose – fri.day (darling.monday)