… week 51 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
Madder Lake Deep. My first thought on that was: Who, in their right mind, would call a color that?! After consulting Wikipedia, I found it’s a traditional lake pigment, extracted from the common madder plant. Lake is in this case not a big puddle of water, but a pigment manufactured by precipitating a dye with an inert binder, or “mordant”, usually a metallic salt.
But I still think it’s a stupid name.
I didn’t have much chance to sit down and play dress-up this week. So, I went with a simple look. Reason for this was my toddler, who was suffering from an ear infection, sore throat and new back molar. Hence, she was not in the best of moods and constantly demanded attention. So that’s why I spend most of the week sitting on the floor, doing jigsaw puzzles…
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Pants – Deviance (surreal.leshelle)
- Necklace – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)—>With Love Hunt
- Shoes – MDL (suvi.breil)—>Group gift
- Pose – fri.day (darling.monday)