… week 45 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
This week’s color is called Bittersweet… again, I had no idea that was a color!
I can’t say I’m very happy with the look I created. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with it. But I couldn’t play around with it as much as I would have liked. Because lately my Second Life experience has been “unpredictable” to put it politely. Trying to make a look, while thinking “quick, quick, quick before I crash again!!” well… that does suck the joy out of it a bit.
Anyway, enough whining! For this week’s look I choose one of MichaMi’s latest creations, the Daira dress. The bold pattern really appealed to me. And the right color is in there somewhere, I’m sure of it!
- Hair – Truth (truth.hawkes)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyeshadow – cheLLe (chelle.carousel)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – MichaMi (milla.michinaga)
- Shirt – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Tights – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Shoes – Ducknipple (beanster.potato)
- Pose – Morgane Batista Poses (morgane.batista)