… week 44 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
Has this ever happened to you: you are late with doing your color challenge picture, but you don’t feel like doing it. So you think “I’ll do it tomorrow” and then half a week later you realize you’ve forgotten all about it?
…No, you say? In that case I won’t be giving any prizes for guessing why I’m late this week *facepalm*
Anyway, I thought Charcoal would be pretty much, well… black. Instead the swatch looked more like grey, with quite a bit of blue in it as well. Exactly the color of this skirt by Ingenue, which I love. It uses Standard Sizing, but also has an extra M+ size, which happens to fit me perfectly! Don’t even need to use the alpha layer and that happens absolutely never.
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Dutch Touch (iki.ikarus)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – fri.day (darling.monday)
- Skirt – Ingenue (betty.doyle)
- Necklace – League (nena.janus)
- Boots – Lassitude & Ennui (jackal.ennui)
- Pose – skin&bones (ayoko.ohanlon)