… time for pumpkins and the color orange.
Halloween is almost upon us. And as usual, even if you do live under a rock in SL, you will have noticed this! It’s hardly a surprise though. In a world where one really can dress up as anything you can think of, Halloween has to be popular.
The amount of scary/bloody/macabre items released has been amazing. And I really wanted to combine some of it to make a really dark and creepy look of my own. Even bought some things for it. But for some reason, I got absolutely nowhere. Apparently I’m not quite bloodthirsty enough.
So I went with, what seemed to be, the most popular Plan B: pumpkins and the color orange. The dress by Somnia is one of the prizes available at the Resting Place, the skin by Frick is a dollarbie hunt gift and the necklace by Kosh is also a dollarbie. My boots are a special item by G-Field, that will only be for sale until the 31st of October. (there is also a free Halloween dress available, along with last year’s gift dress)
The only slightly creepy thing in my outfit are the spiders. Though I don’t really understand why a spider would be considered scary. At least not if, like me, you live in a part of the world where there are no poisonous spiders what so ever. Besides I’ve heard it’s actually good luck to have spiders in your house… And that is also my excuse for not cleaning away the cobwebs as much as I perhaps should. 🙂
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Frick (fricka.morgath)—>Hunt Gift
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears and tail – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Dress – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)—>@Resting Place
- Tights – G-Field (cerberus.noel)
- Boots – G-Field (cerberus.noel)—>Halloween Special
- Necklace – Kosh (lynaja.bade)—>Dollarbie
- Pumpkin with pose – aDORKable (adorkable.peapod)