… I’m playing dress up in Second Life again!
This particular look was actually inspired by an awesome Catgurl drawing, made by a fellow SL neko. As soon as I saw it, I felt the urge to try and recreate it inworld. And wow, did I regret that urge. Because it wasn’t as easy as I had thought! But I think I captured it as best I can now, so here it is.
I used parts of the “The Thief” outfit by Graves. But it didn’t come with any boots. So I tp-ed over to Gos for some black boots… until I noticed a special Houndtooth version.
Turns out that after the Archie Appeal, Gos is now “paying it forward” by creating a special, exclusive design with every new release. And giving 100% of the proceeds from each and every sale to the PDSA: The People’s Dispensary for Sick Animals. Which is a UK based charity, devoted to caring for the sick and injured animals of people in need.
So yeah, my Black Cat is now wearing Houndstooth boots… don’t ask…
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)—>Edited
- Outfit – Graves (jackie.graves)
- Boots – Gos (gospel.voom)
- Pose – Love Me Brutal (tatum.diesel)