… week 41 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
And this week, I’m not wearing anything at all.
I blame Rudhmellowen Laguna! Because she dared me to go naked for this week’s color. And well… I just can’t resist a challenge.
So instead of putting together an outfit, I put together a kind of “feral neko” look. I felt this called for a spotted neko skin (I thought about going for stripes, but Rudh insisted spots were better. Probably a good thing too. After all, horizontal stripes make you look fat.)
I also added some whiskers. Before I started to blog regularly, I wore those all the time. But then I started to leave them out of my pictures, because they just don’t photograph very well. But for this special clothing-deprived look, I dug into my inventory and pulled out some whiskers! Uhm wait, perhaps I should rephrase that…
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Jungle Voodoo (zoe.llewelyn)
- Whiskers – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Lipstick – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Mesh feet – Slink (siddean.munro)
- Pose – aDORKable (adorkable.peapod)