… week 36 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
I’m not a big fan of orange-ish colors. I already complained about this in round 1 of the color challenge, so I’m not going to repeat myself. But I was completely uninspired while putting together this week’s look.
I didn’t own anything in the right color, so I really needed to do some shopping. But, uninspired as I was, I decided to just check the Seraphim blog and then tp to the first event that offered something in the right color. In this case the Zombie Popcorn Brand.
I’d never been there before, because zombies is just not my kind of thing. And I did end up feeling a little bit out of place. Standing there in my cutesy dress… next to a girl with a kitchenknife sticking out of her back…
Anyway, I left with a bodysuit in the right color and my brains still safely inside my skull.
- Hair – Wasabi Pills (missallsunday.lemon))
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Bodysuit – RezIpsa Loc (rezipsa.luckstone)@Zombie Popcorn Brand
- Jeans – Auxiliary (tyr.rozenblum)
- Armband – Virtual Insanity (loviathar.hellman)
- Ring – Southpaw (phedre.rossini)
- Shoes – HOC Industries (guu.nishi)
- Pose – fri.day (darling.monday)