… week 35 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
Feldgrau! Jawohl, Fräulein Luna! 🙂
Anyway, this week’s color is a kind of muddled gray/green kind of color. Not my favorite and also not easy to find. In the end I got lazy and tried the SL Marketplace.
And among several military uniforms, this lace top tube dress came up in search. The color was spot-on, because it was actually made for the color challenge. Now that is what I call convenient!
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Dutch Touch (iki.ikarus)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – Liz&Jim (ElizabethAlexandra.resident)—>@SLMarketplace
- Necklace – Ingenue (betty.doyle)
- Ring – Pididdle (brutus.martinek)
- Boots – Elikatira (elikapeka.tiramisu)
- Pose – fri.day (darling.monday)