… week 34 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
For this week’s color challenge look, I went Vintage Fair shopping. And ended up with this 60’s inspired look. I wasn’t sure about it at first, but I think it turned out well in the end.
I’m posting this one a bit early, because tomorrow I’ll be on the beach somewhere. I promise I’ll try not to sunburn myself to a lobster-like shade 😉
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)—>New
- Skin – Leafy (kaethe.dyrssen)—>VIP-Group gift
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – coldLogic (coldlogic.resident)—>@Vintage Fair 2012
- Tights – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Ring – Pididdle (brutus.martinek)
- Shoes – Duh! (renee.harvy)
- Pose – Exposeur (rubystarlight.writer)