As soon as I saw Somnia’s contribution for the Chic2 event, all I could think was: That is sooo cute! The mesh-sweater didn’t fit me perfectly (a bit too busty for me), but I just had to wear it.
First I wore the “comfort in the rain” version. I dug up some wellies and an umbrella, and tp-ed to Rainy Alley to shoot some pictures.
After that, I felt all cold and wet. So I changed into the “comforting rainbows” version, put on my comfy kitty socks and cuddled up with a good book.
The outfit contains both the sweater and the leggings. It comes in three different versions: rain, storm and rainbows. And each comes in five colours. Available at Chic2.
- Hair – Clawtooth (bubbles.clawtooth)—>New
- Skin – Leafy (kaethe.dyrssen)—>@SA Showcase
- Eyelashes – Maxi Gossamer (maxi.gossamer)
- Eyes – FATEeyes (damien.fate)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Sweater and Leggings – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)—>@Chic2
- Umbrella – Cartoon Kids (paty.paule)
- Wellies – Sweet Leonard:Needful Things (lady.leonard)
- Kitty Socks – Dream Doll (giselle.melune)