… week 20 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
This week I finally visited the Culture Shock event. And while checking out all the stores, I thought I might as well try and find something in Deep Pink. So I bought this dress at a unknown-to-me store. Afterall, you never know if you happen to discover a new favourite!
I have to say however that I didn’t. The shape of this mesh dress is not exactly ideal. It’s obviously made for extremely thin people, because I’m wearing the largest shape, but the alpha layer still had to make most of my hips and butt disappear. A bigger problem however is the way it’s rigged. I just keep popping through the mesh with the slightest movement. So I’m afraid this purchase is not a keeper…
- Hair – Wasabi Pills (missallsunday.lemon)
- Skin – Tres Blah (julliette.westerburg)
- Eyelashes – Gossamer Jewellery (maxi.gossamer)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – Bubble Electric (litani.istmal)—>@Culture Shock
- Shoes – G-Field (cerberus.noel)
- Jewellery – League (nena.janus)
- Faux fur scarf – Ohmai (anya.ohmai)
- Pose – skin&bones (ayoko.ohanlon)