… week 17 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
Second Life wasn’t very kind to me this week. For some reason I just kept crashing. I was determined to get another Pose Fair-post done, and after I finally did I kind of leaned back… and forgot about the Color Challenge *facepalm*. So I did the same thing I did last week: simply pick a store I hadn’t been to in a while and shop there. And that’s how I ended up at Beetlebones.
The pose I’m using is from a new set I got at Pose Fair. It’s from aDORKable’s “Carefree Dork” Pack. And I love the fact that every pose comes with a mirror version. Very handy!
When I was writing this post, there was something that had me a bit confused. Is it grey or gray? This week’s color is named gray, but it makes my spell-check complain a bit. It also complains about color for that matter! So, grey/gray and colour/color… I’m confused!
- Hair – Dura (chiaki.xue)
- Skin – Tres Blah (julliette.westerburg)—>@ Collabor88
- Lipstick – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Eyelashes – Gossamer Jewellery (maxi.gossamer)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – Beetlebones (suetabulous.yootz)
- Socks – Sakide (kinu.mayako)
- Bracelet – Ticky Tacky (narita.rayna)
- Shoes – Nardcotix (nardya.rousselot)
- Pose – aDORKable (adorkable.peapod) —>@ Pose Fair 2012