… week 15 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
Another “looks like white, but isn’t quite white” color. A color that I didn’t manage to find. I settled for this darker white, a kind of creamy color. My windlight setting made my outfit even darker then it already was. Because I was struggling a bit, trying to take a picture of a nearly white outfit against a white background. I suppose I could have used a different background, but I always use a white background. And since I’m as stubborn as a mule… well, it just had to be white!
Oh and the kitten? Well, a certain “Siamese Neko” gave it to me, so I just had to include it in the picture. Thank you Rudh! 🙂
- Hair – Wasabi Pills (missallsunday.lemon)—>New
- Skin – Tres Blah (julliette.westerburg)
- Eyeliner – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Eyelashes – Dutch Touch (iki.ikarus)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – coldLogic (coldlogic.resident)
- Jewellery – League (nena.janus)
- Boots – G-Field (cerberus.noel)—>FFL Edition
- Kitten – +NK+ (homura.static)
- Pose – PDA (izzy.bereznyak)