… for A Million Hoodies in SL.
A blogpost by Fledhyris I read today, told me about A Million Hoodies in SL. An initiative started by Renoobed, that mirrors the RL Million Hoodie March. This began as a call for justice for Trayvon Martin, a protest against racial profiling, against racism in general, and a show of support for his family. The hoodie was chosen as a symbol, after some comments suggested that his choice of clothing was at least in part responsible for what happened.
So why am I wearing a hoodie? Many reasons I suppose, but the main reason is simple: a young person has died a completely unnecessary death. And no matter how you look at it, that’s just wrong. The reason I choose this particular hoodie is simple as well: it’s the most non-threatening hoodie design I could find.
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Grixdale (tyr.rozenblum)
- Eyelashes – Dutch Touch (iki.ikarus)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Hoodie – JANE (janie.marlowe)—>Old gift
- Jeans – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Shoes – KAO (kao.sands)
- Pose – E.ink (empty.inkpen)—>@SL Marketplace