… week 13 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
No, it’s not a drink, it’s a color. A pale shade of green to be precise. Actually, exactly the kind of color I would expect when thinking of a nice cup of green tea… okay now I need to go and get some.
But anyway, what am I wearing for this week’s color? I found this jumpsuit by Hucci, buried in the mess that is my inventory. I think it was a group gift at some point. With that I’m wearing a bracelet by Glow Studio, which was a hunt-gift. And a pair of shoes by Enkythings, which I picked up at Fan Limited.
I’m also wearing one of the first rigged-mesh hairstyles by Lamb. Now, I like the style and color of it (especially the color!), but there is a problem with the movement of the mesh.
Instead of bending along with me, it gets all these sharp corners. Now, I won’t complain to much, because to be honest I know nothing about rigged-mesh. So I don’t know if this can even be avoided. But I did feel a bit disappointed.
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Dutch Touch (iki.ikarus)
- Make up – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Jumpsuit – Hucci (eboni.khan)
- Bracelet – Glow Studio (jocelyn.anatine)
- Shoes – Enkythings (enktan.gully)
- Pose – Adore&Abhor (airedine.poe)