… and my attempt at wearing digi boots.
I don’t normally wear digi boots. Which, by the way, doesn’t mean I don’t own any. Many times I’ve been looking at paw boots, thinking how cute they looked. But after buying them, they somehow never looked quite as good on my legs. These cute clover-socked boots are the latest example of this. They are cute and well made, but… I guess I’ll just have to accept that digi boots are not my thing.
Anyway, they do fit the St. Patrick’s Day theme is was going for in this post. I might have overdone it a bit actually. But I thought: if it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing! So here is it, clovers and all.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone!
- Hair – Clawtooth (bubbles.clawtooth)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyeliner – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – Whippet&Buck (dakota.buck)
- Skirt – Whippet&Buck (dakota.buck)
- Digi boots – Epic (jade.winthorpe)
- Pose – E.ink (empty.inkpen)