… a blogger challenge by Xaqueline Seda.
A couple of days ago Xaqueline added a picture of Disney princesses-gone-hipsters onto Plurk, stating how she wanted to recreate those looks in SL. And she asked the readers which Princess they would like to be. That simple question quickly turned into a blogger/Flickr challenge.
My princess of choice was Belle. I didn’t exactly copy her, but I hope I captured the overall style of her. And yes, ofcourse, she turned into a neko Belle!
Check out all the princesses here and then decide: which Princess would you be?
- Hair – Elikatira (elikapeka.tiramisu)
- Skin – Grixdale (tyr.rozenblum)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Cardigan and socks – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Tank top – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Tights – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Shoes – Kookie (kookie.lemon)
- Glasses – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Bag – Tee*fy (azure.electricteeth)—>Group gift
- Book – LISP (pandora.popstar)—>Furniture accessory
- Pose – aDORKable (adorkable.peapod)