A while ago I receive a note from Sanura Snowpaw, which said I was receiving a gift certificate for her store Somnia, so I could choose some items to review. I have to admit I was pretty surprised by this. After all I’m still pretty new to this whole blogging-thing. Not that I mind getting the chance ofcourse 🙂
For my store-credit I bought a pack of dresses (one of which I’m wearing in the picture) and a pack of tube dresses (one of which I’m saving for the next color challenge post). And to finish up my shopping, I won a pack of cardis from the lucky chair (that’s always nice).
Somnia mainly sells mix-and-match clothing, in a lot of different colors. But also jewellery, tattoos, houses and neko parts. And everything is very affordable, so it’s a very good place to pick up some basics.
One note about this dress: it is made from sculpties. So unfortunately it is sensitive to being messed up your AO.
- Hair – fri.day (mollie.monday)
- Skin – the body co. (thebodyco)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)
- Dress – Somnia (sanura.snowpaw)
- Necklace – Shine (brandy.rasmuson)—>old DSN gift
- Pose – BRB (mijn.seoung)