…because I was playing around with stuff.
I was actually trying to pull a look together for the Alphabet Challenge. But while trying out several things, I suddenly found myself looking like this. I didn’t think it worked particularly well for the challenge, with me not wearing much at all. But it looked kind of nice, so I snapped a picture anyway. Add to that some tinkering and editing and you end up with this LOTD.
The skirt is pretty old, so it’s not mesh but sculpted. Which means you can pretty much only use it for pictures. Why I bought it is a bit of a mystery to me, because I usually don’t buy “picture-only” pieces. I must have had a bad day or something…
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Ploom (helyanwe.vindaloo)—>Old gift
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Skirt – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Jewellery – League (nena.janus)
- Pose – aDORKable (adorkable.peapod)