… that’s how I felt today.
For months now I’ve wanted to get into some social media. I never felt a great need to do so. But I feared that if I didn’t get into it now, I would become totally prehistoric before long. So today I did what many Second Life residents seem to have done before me: join Plurk.
After some clicking and searching I ended up with a Plurk account and even a few friends! A big thank-you to everyone who welcomed this lost kitteh. I will be adding things and generally trying stuff out in the next few days. If I seemingly do or write something weird, it’ll just be me randomly clicking things 😉
But anyway, if you want to… add me? …friend me? …uhm well, you probably get my meaning… I put a link to my timeline up on the left side of this blog. Now I only have to find out how I plurk this post…
- Hair – Elikatira (elikapeka.tiramisu)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Dress – coldLogic (coldlogic.resident)—>Group gift
- Necklace – PurpleMoon Creations (poulet.koenkamp)—>Hunt gift