… and I’m wearing a kimono!
I’m not a Valentine’s Day hater, but I do sometimes get tired of the amount of stuff they want to make us buy. Am I really showing my love for my husband by giving him a heart-shaped pillow? Don’t think so… That said, I do enjoy some of the Valentine’s stuff that has been hitting the grid the past few weeks. Second Life just lends itself so well for going all out in red, pink and hearts. So this year I decided to join in.
I’ve never worn a kimono before. I mainly avoid them because I know nothing about them. And really don’t want to… put them on backwards or something. But after spotting this cute heart-print example, I had to give it go. And after reading the accompanying notecard I realised it’s wasn’t actually a kimono, but a Yukata. Just to illustrate that I don’t know anything about kimonos!
But anyway… Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Hair – Esk-Imo (ziekling.bunnyhug)
- Skin – Grixdale (tyr.rozenblum)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Yukata – Kisetsu (nix.marabana)—>The Black Market
- Tabis – The Ancient Tree (solene.hoisan)—>Old Freebie
- Getas – Ru-Works (maruru.mayo)—>SL Marketplace
Background: Valentines Day Skybox – Frick (fricka.morgath)