… week 7 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
Apparently Folly is a color one-fourth of the way between crimson and rose, closer to crimson than to rose. In any case, it’s not a color I normally wear. So I went shopping.
After buying the shoes and the shirt (it’s actually a dress), I felt I needed something green to make this outfit a bit less… pink… red? Anyway, I remembered seeing a green pair of pants at Lee. This is a new store that isn’t really open yet, but has a few teasers for sale. After trying it on I CAN say I really like the color and texturing. But the shape! It’s rigged mesh and the shape is just completely wrong. The legs are extremely skinny and it has a serious case of “horseshoe pelvis”. Now I know there are people out there who like that kind of thing, but it’s not for me. But anyway, I liked the color, so it did wear it. But with a pose that made it look a bit better.
To finish this post, I wanted to highlight my necklace. It’s by Southpaw and is the current VIP-group gift. It comes with a HUD that let’s you change both the metal and the gems, so you can match it to any outfit. AND it’s cute!
- Hair – Clawtooth (bubbles.clawtooth)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyeliner – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – Alexohol (alexandram.guisse)
- Pants – Lee (brucelee.aura)
- Necklace – Southpaw (phedre.rossini)—>VIP-group gift
- Shoes – R2 fashion (rei2.aya)—>@collabor88