… week 6 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II.
This week’s colour had me baffled. The swatch looked exactly like white to me, but the name said it was blue?! I seriously questioned my sanity, until a bit of quick research revealed it was indeed blue. Just extremely pale.
I didn’t really have any items in this kind of
white blue. So I choose a shirt by Pig, in the palest kind of blue I could find, and paired that with white clothes and blue accessories. If you’d throw it all in a blender (without me ofcourse!) it would come out a perfect Alice Blue.
- Hair – Dura (chiaki.xue)
- Skin – Aura (tyr.rozenblum) —>VIP Groupgift
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – Pig (apatia.hammerer)—>SL Marketplace
- Tank – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Pants – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)—> old huntgift (I think)
- Necklace – Ticky Tacky (narita.rayna)—>SL Marketplace
- Ring – Southpaw (phedre.rossini)
- Glasses – PeppermintBlue (alice07.barzane)—>Old freebie
- Shoes – G Field (cerberus.noel)