… because I received my first blogger preview pack ever! Excuse me while I do a very silly dance around my pc. *does happy dance*
Okay, I’m back. Sorry about that…
So what is coldLogic? Well, in case you haven’t heard, it’s a new store that will be opening it’s doors on February 1st. It’s a combined effort by Damien Fate, Janie Marlowe and Zyrra Falcone. And it will be bringing us mesh-based designs. All the clothes use the Standard Sizing and, while it of course depends on the shape you use, the items I got fitted me pretty well.
To avoid a really picture-heavy post, I’m just going to show you my personal favourite for now: the Cohen jumper in moss. The belt is part of the outfit and is also mesh. This outfit really made me long for a nice spring day.
So, in a couple of hours, tp over to coldLogic, and get your hands on some mesh-goodies!
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Grixdale (tyr.rozenblum)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Jumper with belt – coldLogic
- Jewellery – Ticky Tacky (narita.rayna) @ theMarketplace
- Shoes – Heart & Sole (bijoux.lefavre)