… week 3 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge part II!
Usually whenever there is an “electric” color week, it’s time for me to panic. I’m just not a big fan of very bright colors. Electric Indigo however turned out not to be so bad. Not that I had a lot of items to choose from, but I’ve had this outfit ready to go, since part one of the challenge. And since the right kind of purple never came about, I had it easy this week.
Well… the choosing of the outfit was easy. Taking a picture however…
Second Life has been putting black lines on my snapshots for a while (which was already a pain to photoshop), but now it also randomly makes part of my shadows disappear. And that I really can’t convincingly edit. Toning down the resolution and fiddling with the shot helps a bit. But as a whole, taking pictures has become a rather frustrating exercise.
I’ve tried the Firestorm and Exodus viewers, but they give me the same problems. Does anyone have some idea of what I could try next? I’m open to suggestions.
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Frick (fricka.morgath)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – Ducknipple (beanster.potato)
- Pants – Deviance (surreal.leshelle)
- Boots – Shiny Things (fallingwater.cellardoor)
- Collar – Panda express (kioko.kumaki)