… week 18 of the Alphabet Challenge.
After last week’s struggle with Q, I thought R would be easy…
Well, it was easier. But I still ended up with a bit of an eclectic outfit. Like I just got home from a day at the office, felt a bit cold and threw on the first sweater I could find. But at least I didn’t have to do any cheating this week.
All of the things I’m wearing are old and some are past hunt gifts and freebies. So most of this stuff won’t be available any more.
- Hoodie with hair – Reek (riq.graves) – Laundry Day Hoodie – Green
- Skin – Grixdale (tyr.rozenblum) – Teagan 2 – Honey – Ripple
- Shirt – Mischief (janie.marlowe) – Rock me, Roll me tank
- Skirt – Aura (tyr.rozenblum) – Bullet Proof – Ruffled Pencil Skirt
- Necklace – Sn@tch (ivey.deschanel) – Rock On a Chain Necklace
- Shoes – Nardcotix (nardya.rousselot) – Rebekah Pumps – Liquorice