… week 17 of the Alphabet Challenge.
The challenge has reached the letter I had been dreading from the very beginning… Q. I only had a few things that started with q, so I did a bit of cheating with this one.
My skin is by LAQ, which has a q in it, but doesn’t start with it. And my feet… well, they don’t even have a q in it. But because I had no shoes to wear with this outfit, I thought I would at least go barefoot in style. The feet are Slink’s rigged mesh feet and I love them. The movement of them is very realistic. And especially while dancing, they are a joy to look at.
- Hair – Truth (truth.hawkes) – Gabriel – Quince w/Roots
- Top – DE Designs (doc.eldritch) – Queenie Cami – Silver
- Skirt – Vanitas Vesture (sarahthered.aurbierre) – Quixotic Skirt – Charcoal
- Skin – LAQ (mallory.cowen) – Ebba – Christmas Gift 2011
- Feet – Slink (siddean.munro) – Womens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)