… and I also like their new Tinsel Tree Dress.
As soon as I saw a picture of Lemon Tea’s offering for the latest edition of Perfect WARdrobe, I knew I had to have it. Just the right amount of Christmas vibe, without being cliché. The dress is a fully rigged mesh that can’t be modified. So to give more fitting options, you also get a no top/rigged skirt and an unrigged modifiable mesh top. It also comes with alpha layers.
The top half of the fully rigged version did not fit me. Not even a little bit. So I tried the rigged skirt/unrigged top option and that fitted me a lot better. It still showed a bit more boob then I liked however, so I paired it with a black shirt. You know, to keep this blog decent 😉
The Tinsel Tree Dress is available in gold, silver, red and green. All colours come with both silver and gold trim.
- Hair – Alice Project (alice.demonia)—> mesh item
- Skin – Tres Blah (julliette.westerburg)
- Eyeliner – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Dress – Lemon Tea (sei.minuet)—> mesh item
- Shirt and Tights – Jane (janie.marlowe)
- Shoes – Shiny Things (fallingwater.cellardoor) Group gift
- Catnip mouse – Atomic (ivy.graves) No longer available
- Pose – E.ink (empty.inkpen)