…week 11 of the SL Weekly Words Challenge.
I finally got it done! I just couldn’t get a good idea for this week’s word. Possibly because with a 14 month old toddler crawling around in RL, crisp and clean usually doesn’t last for very long…
But anyway, I just kept thinking of a French maid. So I made a trip to Deviance and bought the French Maid Costume 2.0. I decided to try and do a more emoted picture this week. I’ve never really done that before, so I thought this would be as good an opportunity as any to give it a try.
So for Crisp and Clean I give you: The Neko Maid. And as you can see… cats DO knock things over.
- Hair – Lamb (lamb.bellic)
- Skin – Glam Affair (aida.ewing)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Outfit – Deviance (surreal.leshelle)
- Shoes – Nardcotix (nardya.rousselot)