… the Halloween-look I didn’t think I would be making.
I’m not a huge fan of Halloween. I didn’t grow up with it and basically I just don’t get it. Even after witnessing the Halloween madness in Second Life for a couple of years. So I wasn’t really planning on blogging any of the many freebies available right now.
Until I received a notecard from How Vexing, that is. After that I ran to the store and blogged their Halloween gift as soon as I could. What is their gift? A blood spattered version of their neko tail! Those tails are, in my humble opinion, the most realistic ones in Second Life. I just adore them. So if you don’t know these tails yet, this is the perfect chance to try one out.
Some practical info: the store is called Lemon Tea instead of How Vexing, and they seem to be in the middle of a rebranding themselves. The vendor itself can be found in the back of the shop, on the righthand side.
So get yourself a neko tail and have a happy Halloween!
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Frick (fricka.morgath)
- Eyes – Hybrid (Stoic.Ixchel)
- Outfit – DE (doc.eldritch)
- Shoes – Ducknipple (beanster.potato)
- Coffin with poses – Glitterati (katey.coppola)