… because the Free*Style blog turns 4 years old.
If you want to find freebies and cheapies in Second Life, the Free*Style blog should be one of your best friends. I don’t know when I first found the Free*Style blog, but I do know it was one of the first SL blogs I started to read. I did not only find bargains on that blog. I also discovered many new stores, where I went on to spend many Lindens.
The Free*Style blog is celebrating it’s 4th birthday. And that means they are throwing a party! Specifically with the 4.44.444 event. Every item you find there is priced 4, 44 or 444. And the items range from houses to hair and everything inbetween. Everything I’m wearing is from the event, except my shape and eyes.
The event runs untill Friday, October 14th at midnight. So if you haven’t visited yet, you should. It’s definitely worth your time!
- Hair – Esk-Imo (ziekling.bunnyhug)
- Skin – Chain and Vine (lyric.demina)
- Freckles – Es’ cusi (sophielle)
- Shirts – Acid&Mala (acido.ferraris)
- Skirt – Beetlebones (suetabulous.yootz) —>mesh item
- Necklace – lassitude & ennui (jackal.ennui)
- Shoes – Duh! (renee.harvy)
- Pose – BRB (mijn.seoung)
Not from the event:
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Eyes – Poetic Colors (lano.ling)
- Shape is by me