…week 44 of Luna Jubilee’s 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.
This week’s look is quite simple. The sweater dress is by Fishy Strawberry and though it isn’t new, I still like it very much. It isn’t an exact match for this week’s red, but the color is at least called “brick”, so that must count for something, right? The hair is the current group-gift by D!va and the boots are the latest FLF item by Deco.
The boots are a mesh item and the first mesh-footwear I have tried. I was quite surprised to learn that two boots are actually just one item. So if you buy mesh shoes and think you only received one shoe, don’t panic!
But though these boots are very pretty, I’m not sure mesh works very well for boots. I like the fact that mesh clothes move and bend with your body. But boots are actually supposed to be somewhat rigid. So to see these boots bend, like in the below picture, didn’t exactly wow me…
- Hair – D!va (marisa.kira)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Sweater – Fishy Strawberry (fae.eriksen)
- Boots – Deco (orchid.zenovka)