…week 43 of Luna Jubilee’s 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.
My look for this week was a bit of a rush job. I was so busy this week I actually forgot to put a look together… ooops. So I combined an old hunt prize with my new mesh pants. Didn’t I already warn you I would be buying more of this mesh clothing?
So this week’s color is liver… I really didn’t expect that to be some kind of grey, but something more bloody. Probably because I immedately had to think of a scene from Monty Python’s Meaning of Life called “Live Organ Transplants”. In case you don’t know it, here it is:
Style credits for the non-bloody parts of this liver post:
- Hair – Lelutka (thora.charron)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyeliner – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)
- Eyes – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Sweater – Sassy Kitty Designs (kinu.mayako)
- Pants – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Shoes – Absolution (aurora.deischer)