I got a group message from Jane today, announcing the release of the brand’s first mesh clothing. I had heard about Linden lab’s plans to introduce mesh to Second Life, but I didn’t know it had arrived.
But arrived it has. And if my first purchase, this long skirt, is anything to go by, it is here to stay. The movement on this skirt is amazing. It moulds itself to your avatar, no matter what pose you are in. I actually didn’t do any photo editing to the pictures of the skirt. It really looks this good!
I was a bit low on Lindens, so this was the only thing I bought. But I’m sure I will be back to buy some more things! There is one thing to keep in mind though: you need a mesh-enabled viewer to make this work. So how I look to people who use a different viewer is a bit of a mystery for now…
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – the body co. (thebodyco)
- Eyes – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Neko ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Skirt – JANE (janie.marlowe)
- Poses – E.ink (empty.inkpen)