…week 42 of Luna Jubilee’s 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.
I didn’t think it was possible, but I hated this week’s color. So much so that I couldn’t find the energy to go on a shopping trip for this one: I decided to do my shopping on the marketplace.
I don’t usually shop on the marketplace. Mostly because it is so difficult to search. But with chartreuse I didn’t have this problem, because there are only 126 “chartreuse” items on the whole marketplace! After narrowing it down to apparel, there was even less to search. A little dig in my inventory made this week’s look complete.
But now for something completely different: shadows in Second Life. They are giving me gray hairs! Literally. Since the latest update, turning on shadows doesn’t create shadows, but it turns certain parts of my hair white. How does that happen?! Second Life just keeps amazing me…
- Hair – Magika (sabina.gully)
- Skin – Grixdale (tyr.rozenblum)
- Eyes – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)
- Shirt – Schadenfreude (allegory.malaprop)
- Overall and fishnets – Epic (jade.winthorpe)
- Belt (part of a free outfit)- Beautiful Dirty Rich (cameron.vasiliov)
- Stockings – Sakide (was Sassy Kitty Designs) (kinu.mayako)
- Shoes – Schadenfreude (allegory.malaprop)