It’s silly perhaps, but before this week I had only bought Vive9 items at events like Hair Fair. So when I visited the shop looking for the free gift for The Seasons Hunt, I actually ended up spending money. There were a lot of nice clothes in the store, what can I say?
I bought the dress for this week’s color challenge, but I admit it’s a pretty lame excuse. It’s not melon colored, even if you squint really hard. I do have to add that this dress, as it has sculpted parts, is very sensitive to being messed up by your AO. It comes with an alpha layer to hide your legs, but I just ended up with my disembodied feet standing next to the dress. Not a good look.
Talking of feet. The toes you can just see under the dress are a group gift from COCO (group is free to join). They are sculpted bare feet and come with a resize/recolour HUD. I found them very difficult to adjust seamlessly to your legs. But if all you’re showing is the toes, they work just fine.
- Hair and dress – Vive9 (sanya.bilavio)
- Feet – COCO (cocoro.lemon)
- Jewelry – League (nena.janus)
- Skin – Pink Fuel (mochi.milena)
- Eyes – Urban Dare (craven.theas)
- Make-up – Kyoot (saeya.nyanda)
- Neko Ears – OTCR (anisa.naumova)
- Neko tail – How Vexing! (sei.minuet)